Thursday, July 11, 2013

Vacation Chronicles:Resting Take 2 !



Summer is a time for many of us to take a much needed break from the school routine, & enjoy some rest & relaxation. I found an anonymous poem on this very topic that I hope Ewe will enjoy.
"Please help us to rest. Please help us remember that You are All There Is."
It's all about learning to rest in HIM!
Don't Ewe worry about a thing! God has everything under control!

"I place my list of things to do in your hands. Just for a moment, I
let it go. I place any thoughts about how things should be different in your hands. Just for a moment, I let them go."


Trust & rest in the Lord, even though He may work in mysterious ways!
I'm learning to rest & trust that Ewe have a Plan!
"I place any thoughts about how someone else should be different in your hands. Just for a moment, I let them go."

When we learn to rest & put things in His hands, it always looks different!
It's learning to trust & rest in His eyesight!
"I place any thoughts about how I should be different in your hands. Just for a moment, I let them go."
I'm resting in the fact that YOU uniquely crafted me in my mother's womb!
I can rest in the fact that YOU know what You are doing!

"Right now, just for a moment,
I allow things to be exactly as they are,
I allow myself to be exactly as I am,
And so I rest."

He knows what He's doing! Ewe can "Rest" in His plan!
I can rest because He is the one that gives me Value!
Sheep have the most fun when thy rest in the care of their Shepherd. Somehow they know that "everything's going to be alright", when He's around.

Life is good & restful,, even though these kids won't get off my back!
Rest assured my precious flock. Ewe know that I'm looking out for EWE!
Walk peacefully today & rest, with the assurance that EWE are well taken care of by a loving & responsible Shepherd! Happy Trails to EWE! 

"Take My yoke upon you & learn from Me, for I am gentle & lowly in heart, & you will find rest
for your souls. For My yoke is easy & My burden is light" Matthew 11:29,30


"Thou hast created us for Thyself, and our heart is not quiet until it rests in Thee"   St. Augustine."

No comments:

Post a Comment