Sunday, February 15, 2015

Who is ALYSSA NICOLE?






OH DEER! ALYSSA & MOM having some Christmas FUN last year!
ALYSSA is "All Smiles" Celebrating CHRISTMAS with FAMILY in TN!

TN CHRISTMAS FAMILY FUN with COUSINS KYLIE & CONNOR!


Alyssa LOVES Ladybugs!

From a very early age, everyone knew that Alyssa was full of LIFE!

In following my tradition of "Blogging" for my grandchildren's birthdays, I'm going to introduce Ewe to my beautiful Alyssa Nicole, our beautiful granddaughter, who happens to be Abby Grace's younger sister. She is Celebrating her "SWEET 16" Birthday today, & I hope Ewe enjoy her as much as I do! She is a bundle of Joy, & has had at the very least, an extremely "Adventurous" 16 years!

I am Alyssa's absolute favorite Lady!
Alyssa is very Helpful to her Mom, just as Ladybugs are to farmers!  
Alyssa loves Water but it really BUGS me!
First of all, Alyssa Nicole is a very joyful young lady. Webster defines Joyful as:" Experiencing, causing, or showing joy; Happy. " Alyssa Nicole is the "Life of the party" at home, having a sense of humor that keeps her family in "stitches"! Her joy is also contagious at church, where she loves worshipping her God through song! In 2019, on July 4th, Alyssa was baptized in the family pool! I was Blessed to be a part of this special event in Alyssa's spiritual growth! What a Great way to spend Independence Day!
Alyssa Nicole Loves Life!

Alyssa's motto is: "Don't Worry, Be Happy"!

ALYSSA definitely lives "Outside the Box"!
It takes Alyssa less muscles to Smile, than to Frown!

Next, Alyssa Nicole loves to express her Joy through "dancing like a ballerina"! She also enjoys gymnastics, soccer, running, & swimming with her friends & family. Her favorite colors are red & yellow! She also plays on her HS soccer team, 


Expressing Joy to others keeps Ewe "On Ewer Toes".
Dancing is really "Hip"! Oh, why don't Ewe join me?

While playing soccer, Alyssa has a "Tiger in her Tank"!


Alyssa & a friend were a "WINNING" combination!

Alyssa's favorite thing to do is Swimming in the Pool! 

Also, Alyssa Nicole reveals her "zest for life" through outlandish displays of Fashion! Creativity abounds in this hip fashion" diva"!


"DRESSED to the Nines" at Christmas Time!

ALYSSA with her "FAM" for the first time at DISNEY!




Ewe know I Look Good! Just call me Princess!

I Love the material in this outfit! It's " Shear Delight"!
Stretch the Limits of Ewer life- Be Joyful

Alyssa Nicole lives a "Purr"- tee "balanced" life!
Finally, Alyssa Nicole loves her family. Alyssa is very obedient to her parents, compassionate & kind. She enjoys going to church, Sunday School, & loved "Awana", where she learned how to study God's Word.  Alyssa treasures spending time with her older sister, Abby, as well as beating her "Grandparents" at "Back Alley Bridge"! She also enjoys Math & Reading in school! I think Ewe will all agree, Alyssa Nicole is a "one-of-a-kind" design!
Alyssa is,"Quick as a Cheetah", when memorizing God's Word!
Alyssa enjoys "Scooting" around visiting neighbors.
Alyssa loves eating Spaghetti & Meatballs!
Alyssa must remember to "stretch" before Gymnastics!
Sheep are the happiest when the Shepherd is in close proximity! They know the "secret" of JOY that Alyssa Nicole, whose name means "Honorable", has discovered & practices. The Scripture teaches: "In the presence of the Lord there is Joy forever more."

God is Good! Being around my Shepherd makes me HAPPY!
EWE are so PRECIOUS to me & bring me such JOY!
EWE just hang out with Alyssa & Ewe become more "Colorful"!
Joy is the by-product of a heart fully trusting in the Good Shepherd. Enjoy His presence today as Ewe draw near to Him, just as his child, Alyssa Nichole, does!
 
..." Hear me, Oh Judah & the inhabitants of Jerusalem: Believe in the Lord your God, & you shall be established; believe his prophets, & you shall prosper." 2 Chronicles 20:20b


Alyssa recently enjoyed a Family Christmas Celebration in "Royal" fashion!



AYSSA & FAMILY "LOOKING GOOD" at a FAMILY REUNION!

ALYSSA having some TN CHRISTMAS Fun with UNCLE JON!

ALYSSA LOVES LEARNING & it's an HONOR to know her!!

5 comments:

  1. HEY DAD! Love this!!!
    ALyssa read it on her bday and left a huge comment and I have no idea where it is!!! We posted it under name JENNY and now it is gone!! I cannot believe it is no where to be found!!!!
    I will have her write again!!!
    Dear POp pop!
    Thank you so much for writing this blog for me!! I love all the stuff you wrote!!! You made me sound so good!! I am not that good all of the time! LOL I love all the pictures of the animals!! We are all cracking up!! One of my favorite pictures is the kitten in the tu tu!!
    Thank you again so much and love you and miss you!!
    Love ALYSSA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. EWE are welcome, Alyssa! Pop-Pop loves to write about the "Good" things I see God doing in Ewer life! EWE are a very unique, one-of-a-kind design, & doing the Blog for EWE is a "FUN" way of letting EWE & others know that! I'm so glad EWE liked the Blog, & Thanks for commenting! I Love EWE!

      Delete
    2. WOW!!!! Love the updates!!!! Great job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
    3. Thank EWE, Jenny! Alyssa gives me such JOY, & so many good things to write about! Thanks for commenting & God Bless EWE!

      Delete
  2. Great job!! Great !!!!

    ReplyDelete