Saturday, April 20, 2013

A View From the 23rd -Part 3

Psalm 23 is rich with comforting thoughts for a sheep that's interested in following a trustworthy  Shepherd. David concludes the Psalm with some "promising" thoughts about the future.I hope EWE enjoy our last "View From the 23rd"! 
Life is Good & getting Better all the time!

"You anoint my head with oil; My cup runs
over". Ps. 23:5b
I recognize that anything my Shepherd anoints, will mean abundant, overflowing blessing for me! This blessing is to be passed on to those whom He directs into my path.


Anointing with oil, is symbolic of an outpouring of the Spirit!

The Shepherd anoints the sheep one by one!
"Surely goodness & mercy shall follow me All the days of my life " Ps.23:6a

My expectation for the future is only optimistic, because my Shepherd is someone who can be trusted.

Life is Good & getting better under the care of the Shepherd!

Did Ewe know that Trust is a beautiful thing?
"And I will dwell in the house of the Lord Forever". Ps. 23:6b
I have firmly decided where my residence will be. I choose the   Shepherd's dwelling as my dwelling! That's where I want to be!

I know I will be fed in the House of the Lord!




My Bags are packed & I'm ready to go!
Sheep are happiest under the care of the Shepherd. He knows what's best for sheep in every situation.
Life on the farm of the Shepherd is GOOD!

Enjoy the goodness of the Lord this day, as Ewe put Ewer Trust in Ewer faithful Shepherd!

"I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd gives His Life for the sheep." Jn.10:11

5 comments:

  1. Bags are packed and ready to go.....Love that picture!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rick for Commenting! That's one of my Favorites as well! God Bless EWE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! And i will dwell in the house of the Lord forever! Where shall i live Lord, well first...in Christ! Seek ye first the Kingdom of God and second i choose the shepherds dwelling as my dwelling! He has the answers!! THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  4. EWE are Welcome, Marie! Jesus promises to be with us, "Always"! He will never leave or forsake us! Thanks for commenting & God Bless EWE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love being a sheep because of my Shepherd's love for me!

    ReplyDelete