Wednesday, April 17, 2013

A View from the 23rd!

The next couple of Blogs will focus on one of the most quoted Psalms in the Bible, Psalm 23. David wrote this Psalm with a Shepherd's insightful passion , & he is able to very beautifully
illustrate his relationship with his Lord. David has been described as a " man after God's own heart". I hope that Ewe come to appreciate this phenomenal passage in a fresh, new way.
Aren't Ewe glad we have a real Shepherd?

"The Lord is my Shepherd" Ps.23:1a
I have an incredibly wise Shepherd that I'm choosing to follow!
I LOVE Sheep!

"I shall not want"Ps.23:1b
I firmly believe that my Shepherd is able to meet all my needs!

No kidding! I 'm CONTENT!

 "He makes me to lie down in green pastures"; Ps.23:2a 
My Shepherd knows the best places to find rest & nourishment!
Did Ewe see the color of the Grass? This grass is like ordering Boar's head!
The Shepherd said we can CHILL here for awhile!
"He leads me beside the still water."Ps.23:2b
My Shepherd leads me to real refreshment & offers me Living Water!


Don't Ewe think this is a GREAT SPOT?

"He restores my soul;" Ps.23:3a

My Shepherd is able to restore & bring peace to my innermost being!  
 
Thanks to my Shepherd, I'm well fed, & I'm well cared for!



"He leads me in the paths of righteousness for His Name's sake." Ps. 23:3b
My experienced Shepherd knows the right path for me to travel on.



Follow the Yellow-Brick Road! 
Sheep enjoy being "Led" places, rather than "Driven" places. The
Shepherd who is truly called, will lead the sheep, & leave the "driving" to the cattle ranchers.
Leading involves guiding the sheep to the right places!

Follow the lead of the Good Shepherd today,as He takes Ewe places that Ewe would have never dreamed of going.


 "The Lord is my Shepherd, I shall not want. He makes me to lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside still waters. He restores my soul; He leads me in the paths of righteousness for His Name's sake."  Ps.23:1-3

1 comment:

  1. I love the pictures. Praying for opened door in my life.

    ReplyDelete