Friday, November 30, 2012

Cyber Week

    
    I'm  LOOKING for the PERFECT DEAL that really STANDS OUT!!
    Cyber week has become a recent phenomenon & a new trend  in shopping during the holidays. It offers the opportunity to shop conveniently, without leaving the comfort of Ewer home.

I Love Cyber Week! I sit at home eating "bon-bons" while getting the best deals!
I SO won't miss the lines at the malls!
Sheep were somewhat resistant to embracing this new way of shopping. Sheep are creatures of habit! Learning how to use the computer was very difficult for the older generation to accept.



I hate computers! I refuse to put my personal information on line!


Some sheep continued to shop the old-fashioned way, & were stubbornly proud of it! Besides, they neither had the time nor the interest in learning how the computer works.

Ewe are not going to change my mind! My parents shopped locally & so will I!
The younger generation of sheep had to lead the charge into new technology. They were taught computer skills in their local schools & picked it up quite handily. So much so, that they ran circles around their parents & grandparents!

Could ewe please get me an I- pad? I promise I'll use it for educational purposes!
Oh MOM, please let me show EWE how to shop from HOME?
Just as in previous generations, there is a mad rush to get the latest & the greatest of gadgets by the younger generation, They rush everywhere for the best deals! However, there are some that choose to avoid the crowds. They even teach some of their parents how to shop "on-line" during Cyber Week! Imagine that!

Quick! Ewe know they only have 100 in stock!
When it comes to getting "DEALS", EWE have to be "Outstanding" in Ewer field!
The only thing constant about life is change. As Ewe embrace that reality today, rest in the steady hand of Ewe-r Good Shepherd! He will bring calm into any chaos Ewe may face today!

"For I know the thoughts I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope." Jer. 29:11

No comments:

Post a Comment