Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas Greetings!

Merry Christmas everyone! I had a few friends with me that Ewe have met over the last few months. They want to wish Ewe Merry Christmas as well! God Bless Ewe & enjoy the reason for the Season, Emmanuel, which means, God With Us!
Merry Christmas & Don't forget to loosen Ewer trash lids!
Merry Christmas from Africa! I hope Ewer day is blessed ! I'm not "Lion" about that either! All animals here wish Ewe a Joyous Christmas!

Ewe will know the Truth & the Truth will set Ewe Free! Merry Christmas!
I'm stretching my neck out & saying" Merry Christmas" from the Giraffes!
 
A Giraffe's Merry Christmas from vacation at Animal World in Disney! 
 
I'm "Growling" a Merry Christmas from the Black Panthers!
 
Merry Christmas From the World of Stripes!
The animals from other parts of the country also wish Ewe the best Christmas ever! 
I'm barking a Merry Christmas from Alaska!
I'm going to "Ham it Up", & say Merry Christmas!

I couldn't bear going through the season without saying Merry Christmas!


The Moose send Christmas Greetings from the North country!
Sheep would also like to offer Ewe one "Baaaaa...d" Christmas! The Shepherd & the flock wish Ewe a Merry Christmas!
 
Merry Christmas from the "Wooly" side of Life!
Cherish friends, family & the "Rich" times together this season, giving thanks to the Good Shepherd for making it all possible. Merry Christmas  to all & God Bless Ewe!
 
 
"How good & how pleasant it is when
brothers live together in unity!" Ps.133:1  
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Merry Christmas to Ewe too, Georgia! I know Ewer Christmas was Blessed with that bundle of Joy the Lord gave Ewe! God Bless Ewe & thanks for being such a good friend!

      Delete
  2. JESUS is the REASON for the SEASON! MERRY Christmas to all of EWE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas, Chuch, thanks for the Moose!!!!!

    ReplyDelete