Monday, September 17, 2012

The Good Shepherd vs. The Hireling!

Sheep ranchers often employ hirelings to watch their sheep. 

The Bible characterizes the hireling as one who flees when the wolf threatens, not caring for the Sheep, but only for saving himself.

I'm outta Here! Every Sheep for himself!
Predators, treacherous terrain, poisonous plants, & raging rivers are potential threats for Sheep managed by a Hireling.



"Lamb with mint jelly is the Best!"



"Do Ewe know where we are? Where's our Shepherd? I'm so restless!


Unlike the temporary hireling, The True Shepherd is passionate for the Sheep & will lay down His life, if necessary, to protect them.

EWE can Relax! I'm here & will Protect Ewe!

As EWE go through EWE-R day, travel securely, knowing EWE are under the watchful eye of The Good Shepherd, who always has your best interest at heart!

"The hireling flees because he is a hireling & does not care for the Sheep. I am the Good Shepherd; and I know my Sheep."
 JOHN10:13,14

No comments:

Post a Comment