Friday, September 21, 2012

I "Herd" About EWE...

Adult female sheep are known as ewes...

Ewe can call me "EWE"
...adult male sheep are known as rams...


The Dynamic Duo at EWE-R Service.We're not from St. Louis!



"Mutton-up Lamb Chop & concentrate on the race!" 


...and their offspring are lambs.










Mommy, Daddy, and baby actually prefer sticking close to the other sheep in their flock.


Do Ewe Know the song "Happy Together?"


When the Shepherd is leading, following the herd is a safe bet.
When he's not, well...




How about EWE? 

 

My Sheep hear my voice & I know them & they follow Me.
  John10:27
 


6 comments:

  1. hi Mr.Woods this is alexis lawson one of the Mr.Goh's students that you subed for I was on Mrs.Jackobson's blog and saw yours and I LOVE it!!! i just wanted to uncorrage you to KEEP GOING!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alexis for the encouragement! I'm so glad EWE enjoyed the Blog!I will "Keep Going" & EWE remember to Keep enjoying what God is doing in EWE-R Life!God Bless EWE!

      Delete
  2. Mr Woods hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HIIIIII Katelyn! Thanks for viewing the Blog! God Bless EWE & PLease comment again!

      Delete

  3. One of the Best ones yet my Brother!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad EWE enjoyed it! Thanks for the kind words & keep Commenting! God Bless EWE!

      Delete